About Dow Microbial Control
Dow Microbial Control is a leading provider of biocide and antimicrobial solutions that control and can help prevent the growth of nuisance and dangerous micro-organisms. Our products and technologies can be found in a wide range of industries. Dow Microbial Control helps customers to go beyond biocides and ask more of their microbial control solutions. We offer world-class products, service and information to our customers, including:
- Process preservation chemistries
- Formulation expertise
- In-can preservatives and dry film fungicides/algaecides
- Water treatment chemistries
- Sanitizing and disinfection chemistries
Dow is a proud member of the Microbial Control Executive Council (MCEC), a Sector Group of Cefic, the European Chemical Industry Council. MCEC is committed to the betterment of public health through the advancement of sustainable microbial control technologies.
When it comes to microbial control for your formulation or process, Dow Microbial Control is ready to help. We are putting you in control by offering:
- World-class expertise in regulatory and product stewardship, toxicology and environmental research
- Personalized support from our Customer Application Centers located worldwide
- Access to a portfolio of products that includes a wide array of environmentally preferred actives and formulations designed with evolving regulatory landscapes in mind
- Unmatched understanding and anticipation of the needs and processes of your market, industry and applications
- High-performing portfolio of globally supported microbial control actives, products and technologies
Advanced Sustainability from DowDuPont Microbial Control
Dow Microbial Control is a demonstrated global leader that is committed to Advanced Sustainable Microbial Control for your industry by developing enabling and necessary chemistries that do their job effectively and then go away, without harm to human health or the environment.
- Effective - It must serve its primary job of helping to protect you and your products from harmful and nuisance micro-organisms
- Goes Away - Preferably, technologies that will not accumulate—they will biodegrade, be destroyed or be reusable/recyclable
- Does No Harm - Technologies should not harm the environment, your employees, the community or your business
Sustainability is more than an environmental stance; it’s a business model. Done right, it can make your process more efficient. Need proof? Just ask. With application-specific data from around the world, we can help predict, diagnose and solve most any problem.